How to survive an entire summer in Qatar
The Wahyu Family in Qatar blog has some nifty ideas about surviving a summer in Qatar – with kids.
Here are some of them:
- One week vacation abroad to “cooler country”
- One-month Ramadan festivities (visit new State Mosque, visit Souq Waqif with its fasting break ritual, fasting break (iftar) in any interesting outlets, try traditional only-in-Ramadan recipes
- Summer cleaning at home: toys, unused stuffs, recycling
- Take them to the seaside or water park
- Take them to bookstore and buy some summer school break books to keep them learning
- Send them to one of the summer camps – See Timeout Doha’s 25 to try summer camps
Any other suggestions, y’all?